Whiskey Marinated Steak & Fries
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (8 ounce) steaks
- French Fries
- Whisk together the water, whiskey, pineapple juice, brown sugar, diced onion, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, liquid smoke, and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Lay the steaks in the bottom of a baking dish. Pour the marinade over the steaks and refrigerate. For best results marinate overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Allow steaks to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with delicious Cavendish fries on the side